Legal Notice - General Conditions of Use.
1. IDENTIFYING DATA. In compliance with the duty of information set forth in article 10th of Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on Services of the Information Society and E-Commerce, the following data are reflected below: CONSULTING INMOBILIARIO GILMAR S.A. CIF A28894194, with address in C / GOYA 47 - 6ª PLANTA (28001 MADRID). (Hereinafter referred to as THE COMPANY)
2. USERS: The access and / or use of the Sites of the COMPANY attributes the condition of USER, that accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are obligatory.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: The COMPANY website provides access to a lot of information, services, tools, programs or data (hereinafter "the contents") on the Internet belonging to THE COMPANY, and to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Site.
This responsibility extends to the registry that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this Registry, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
4. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE COMPANY offers through its Site and without limitation, Not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal character, as an apology for terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages; (Iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack against youth or childhood, order or public safety or Which, in its opinion, were not suitable for publication. In any case, THE COMPANY will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other tools.
5. PROTECTION OF DATA: THE COMPANY complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13th on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21th, approving the Development Regulation Of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. To this end, in addition to each personal data collection form, in the services that the USER may request from the COMPANY, he shall inform the USER of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of his data in each case, informing him Of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the responsible person, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties, if applicable. In addition, THE COMPANY informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the treatment of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE THAT MAY CAUSE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT, LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF THE PORTAL OR TRANSMISSION Of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, in spite of having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: THE COMPANY reserves the right to make any modifications that it deems appropriate in its Site without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they Appear or located on your Site.
9. LINKS: In the case that links or hyperlinks were made to other sites on the Internet, THE COMPANY will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case will you assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, completeness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, or participation with the connected entities.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: THE COMPANY reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Site and / or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to users who breach these General Terms and Conditions.
11. GENERAL: THE COMPANY will pursue non-compliance with these conditions and any improper use of its Site by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
12. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: THE COMPANY may at any time modify the conditions here determined, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the mentioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between THE COMPANY and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and courts of the city of Madrid.
THE COMPANY is fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to personal data that may be required or obtainable from users on its web pages in order to manage the services offered or to send commercial communications of products or services that may be of your interest.
THE COMPANY undertakes to fulfill its obligation of secrecy of personal data and their duty to keep them, and shall adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, in accordance with the established by the RLOPD. However, THE COMPANY can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
In case you decide to subscribe, you will be asked for a series of essential personal data for the purpose of managing the products or services requested (name, surname, email address, postal address, etc.). You may also be required to provide voluntarily a series of complementary data intended for information and marketing of offers, services, or activities related to them and limited to the activities and services of THE COMPANY.
The users will be responsible; in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, being responsible for communicating any changes in them, and THE COMPANY is exempt from any type of responsibility in this regard. THE COMPANY reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in law.
No third party other than the aforementioned persons may, in any case, access their personal data without their express consent for each occasion, except those considered responsible for the treatment, who need access to provide the service of management or development of the activity.
Users have recognized and can exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, by means of written communication to the addresses indicated in each case or to the addresses indicated in point 1, identifying and specifying their request, and providing a photocopy of the ID or document equivalent. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please take into account the procedure of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21th in Article 25 for the purpose of exercising your rights.
THE COMPANY, under Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in no case will send advertising and communications for sale or other commercial purposes to users without that mediates its previous request or consent. Neither will they send unsolicited messages or previously consented nor send chains of electronic messages not requested or previously consented.
THE COMPANY informs users that, if they have requested the sending of commercial messages or alerts in electronic format, they may unsubscribe from this type of communications following the instructions indicated in each case or by communicating it to email@example.com