Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, they can improve your browsing process. They enhance your browsing experience by allowing the website to provide you with information that may be of interest based on your usage and content.
If you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your internet browser to delete them from your computer’s hard drive, block them, or notify you if they are installed. To continue without changes to the cookie settings, simply continue on the website.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data or any information that can identify you unless you voluntarily register to use the services we provide or to receive information about promotions and content of interest.
3. How to Block or Delete Installed Cookies
You can allow, block, or delete installed cookies on your computer by configuring the options in your browser. You can find information on how to do this for the most common browsers in the following links:
- – Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/topic/c%C3%B3mo-eliminar-archivos-de-cookies-en-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc
- – Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- – Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- – Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
However, we inform you that disabling some cookies may prevent or hinder navigation or the provision of services offered on the website.