Company: CONSULTING INMOBILIARIO GILMAR S.A.
Tax ID: A28894194
C/ GOYA, 47 – 6ª PLANTA.
City: MADRID (MADRID).
Phone: +34 91 432 91 91
Contact details of the data protection officer: there is no DPO.
2. Expanded description of the processing purpose(s):
We will process your data for administrative, accounting and tax management purposes, as well as advertising and commercial prospecting.
Purposes of a contractual nature:
- Contract, maintain and monitor compliance with any service provision contracts you have with us.
- Comply with the legal obligations arising from our activity.
Purposes based on legitimate interest:
- Develop commercial actions to offer and/or recommend Gilmar services that may be of interest to you.
- Disclose your data to companies in the Gilmar group, in the event that you contract the services of any of them through Gilmar, in which case only the data required for contract conclusion will be communicated.
- Process and/or disclose your data to third parties (public authorities) to prevent, investigate and/or discover fraud.
- You may exercise your right to object to the above processing based on legitimate interest, to which end you should reach out to the above address and explain why you object.
Purposes requiring your consent:
- Disclose personal data to Gilmar Group companies for the development of commercial actions.
- If you do not authorise the processing of your data for the above purpose, it will not affect the maintenance or fulfilment of the contractual relationship you have with Gilmar.
3. Data retention periods or criteria:
The personal data you supply will be stored for as long as the relationship with us is maintained and you do not request deletion. Your data will be stored in accordance with the legal timeframes established in tax and accounting matters, taking the last communication as a reference.
4. Automated decisions, profiles and logic applied:
The company will NOT make automated decisions, profiles or logic applied to your data.
5. Legitimation for performance of a contract:
Since processing is necessary for the performance of a commercial contract to which you are a party, it is stated that the type of contract in question is the aforementioned commercial contract or pre-contractual relationship.
As communication of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement and needed to sign the contract, you are informed that you are obliged to provide your personal data and that the consequences of not doing so may result in the requested service not being provided.
6. Throughout the processing duration, CONSULTING INMOBILIARIO GILMAR S.A. will perform the planned legal transfers, dealings with banking entities and organisations or parties directly connected with the controller.
7. Temporary transfers will optionally be made to IT service providers, i.e., data processors outside the EU, under Privacy Shield.
We contract our virtual infrastructure according to a cloud computing model through a provider and under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement.
– Information available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov
8. You may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or erasure.
- Right to request restriction of processing.
- Right to object to processing.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw consent.
All people are entitled to obtain confirmation on whether we are processing their personal data.
As data subject, you are entitled to access your personal data, request the rectification of inaccurate data and, where applicable, request deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances, you may request the restriction of processing of your data, in which case we will store your data only to exercise or defend against claims.
Under certain circumstances, and for reasons connected with their individual situation, data subjects may exercise their right of objection to the processing of their data.
In this case, we will no longer process the data, except for overriding legitimate reasons or in order to exercise or defend against possible claims.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you are entitled to withdraw it at any time without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before it was withdrawn.
You are welcome to use the forms provided by the company or reach out to us at:
CONSULTING INMOBILIARIO GILMAR S.A., C/ GOYA, 47 – 6ª PLANTA (28001 MADRID) MADRID.
You can also email us at: email@example.com
If you feel your rights regarding personal data protection have been violated, and especially if you were not satisfied with the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority over the website:
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 21 of Act 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, if you do not wish to receive further information about our services, you may unsubscribe at the following e-mail address, putting “Do not send emails” in the subject line.
The personal data we process at CONSULTING INMOBILIARIO GILMAR S.A.
come directly from you or your legal representative.
The data categories are:
- Specially protected
- Personal characteristics
- Social circumstances
- Academic and professional
- Employment details
- Commercial information
Specially protected data are involved.