Renowned leaders in South Florida luxury real estate development, Château Group and Fortune International Group, have joined to bring The Ritz-Carlton Residences to Sunny Isles Beach. Designed by world-renowned architectural firm Arquitectonica and featuring stunning interiors by Italian designer Michele Bönan, the 52-story condominium tower will be comprised of 212 residences, located on 250 linear feet of pristine beachfront amid 2.2 acres of lush landscaping by Arquitectonica GEO. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Co. will manage the property, providing residents with the legendary service, quality and personal touch synonymous with The Ritz-Carlton® brand.
The top floors of the property will be home to the most elegant and spacious penthouses in Sunny Isles Beach and include an expansive terrace, summer kitchen, private garden, and an infinity pool ideal for outdoor entertaining. In December 2015, The Residences set a record for Sunny Isles Beach when a full-floor penthouse on the 51st floor sold for $21 million.
Located in the heart of magnificent Sunny Isles Beach, with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway, The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Sunny Isles Beach stands between the prestigious Bal Harbour Shops and Aventura Mall, as well as near both Miami and Fort Lauderdale International airports. The unprecedented luxury and superb design and architecture are complimented by a location in close proximity to all of the excitement, culture and beauty of South Florida.
PROPERTY AND BUILDING FEATURES:
- Stunning 52-story tower directly on 250 linear feet of oceanfront in Sunny Isles Beach, Miami
- Managed by The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
- Spectacular design by Arquitectonica with lush landscaping by Arquitectonica GEO
- Stunning interiors by Michele Bönan
- 212 residences ranging from 1,605 sq. ft.
to 3,640 sq. ft.; Penthouses from 6,105 sq. ft. to 10,410 sq. ft.
- Grand porte-cochère
- Perfectly located between Aventura Mall, Bal Harbour Shops and Miami and Fort Lauderdale International Airports
- Impressive two-story lobby backed by four stories of glass overlooking pool and beach.
- Completely private residential building with no hotel on premises and no transient use
- 2 BR/2.5 Baths at 1,605 sq. ft.
- 2 BR/2.5 Baths + Den at 1,750 sq. ft.
- 3 BR/3.5 Baths + Family Room at 2,475 sq. ft.
- 3 BR/4.5 Baths + Den + Service Room at 3,080 sq. ft.
- 4 BR/5.5 Baths + Family Room + Service Room at 3,640 sq. ft.
- Penthouses from 6,105 sq. ft. to 10,410 sq. ft.
- Spacious floorplans boasting ocean, city and Intracoastal views.
- Ceiling heights clearing 10’ and clearing 13’ in penthouses.
- Private elevator lobby for each residence
- Service elevators
- Italian designed kitchens, Caesarstone quartz countertops, Gaggenau appliances including wine cooler, cappuccino maker and more
- Walk-in closets in all master bedrooms
- Laundry rooms with full-size washer and dryer
- Smart home technology ready
- Prewired for high-speed internet access and WiFi
- Service quarters in select residences
- THG bathroom faucets
- Lush garden terraces, spanning 2,000 – 4,000 sq. ft.
- A luxurious private pool
- A beautiful Summer kitchen
- Spacious floorplans
- Custom-designed Italian cabinetry
- Graciously appointed master suites and separate service quarters
- Stunning, 360 degree views of The Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway
- Private beach amenities including cabanas, chaise lounges and umbrellas
- Beach restaurant offering pool and beach service as well as in-residence delivery
- East pool deck with main pool and seamless connection to beach
- Private lobby lounge
- Kids Club with indoor and outdoor play facilities including fountain spout
- West deck with outdoor massage area, lap pool and two hot tubs
- Oceanfront wellness center with treatment areas, sauna and steam rooms
- Oceanfront state-of-the-art fitness center
- Car wash
- Breakfast area
CLUB LEVEL AMENITIES:
Among the many amenities throughout the property, the 33rd floor private club level rests high in the sky surrounded by endless views in every direction. Club level amenities include:
- One bar area
- Private dining area with prep kitchen
- Business center
- Media room
- Eight Guest Suites* with housekeeping service
* As part of the Common Amenities, Guest Suites will be offered to unit owners and their guests, at rates, terms and conditions established from time to time as provided in the Declaration.
The lifestyle at The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Sunny Isles Beach will be defined by impeccable service combined with oceanfront enjoyment. The following are examples of offered services*:
- 24/7 valet parking & concierge
- 24/7 attended lobby
- Housekeeping services
- Limousine & chauffeur
- Personal fitness training
- Personal chef
- Personal shopping
- Dog walking
- Boat / yacht charter
- Nanny and childcare
- Grocery shopping
- Airline & private air reservations
- Owner absentee program
- Restaurant & nightlife arrangements
- Spa / salon reservations
- Theater & entertainment reservations
- Golf tee-time reservations
- Ordering floral arrangements
- Plant care maintenance
- Overnight delivery service
- Newspaper delivery
- Mail package shipping & delivery
- Secretarial services
- Notary public services
- Activity arrangements
- Shopping information
- Hotel reservations
- Function & event planning
- Equipment rental arrangements
- Arrival prep & stocking
- Laundry & dry cleaning
- Seamstress & alteration services
- Engineering services
- In-residence dining & catering
- Wake-up calls
- Fuel delivery service
*Some services are á la carte and may be performed by third parties.
DESIGN ARCHITECT: ARQUITECTONICA:
Arquitectonica is an architecture, interior design and planning firm that began in Miami in 1977 as an experimental studio. Led by Bernardo Fort-Brescia and Laurinda Spear, the studio has evolved into a worldwide practice, combining the creative spirit of the principals with the efficiency of delivery and reliability of a major architectural firm. With projects in over 60 countries, Arquitectonica’s work spans several continents, from projects such as schools and universities, resorts and casinos, hotels, luxury condominium towers, retail centers and office buildings to specialized projects such as a U.S. Embassy, opera house/symphony halls, museums, courthouses, multipurpose arenas and convention centers, airports and transportation centers, television studios and several bank headquarters.
INTERIOR DESIGNER: MICHELE BÖNAN:
Michele Bönan is an internationally acclaimed architect and interior designer who lives and works in Florence. The designer of Casa Tua and Cipriani restaurants in Miami, he has also been involved in design projects all over Europe, including the J. K. Place Hotels in Capri, Rome, and Florence; the Hôtel Marquis Faubourg Saint-Honoré in Paris and Jagdgut Wachtelhof Hotel in Austria. A longtime collaborator with Leonardo Ferragamo on a series of hotels, Bönan also worked with Hotel Lungarno and Gallery Hotel Art in Florence.