One Thousand Museum by Zaha Hadid
Florida - Miami (United States)
Price : From $4,950,000
Price per m2: Not available
GILMAR Mortgage Center
Free advice on your mortgage
ONE THOUSAND MUSEUM residences, south Florida’s most prestigious new residential tower, is redefining Miami’s skyline. the tower is the catalyst that shifts the centre of gravity for high design and ultra-luxury residences to downtown Miami. This fusion of art, architecture & design comes from the prolific imagination of Pritzker prize-winning architect, dame Zaha Hadid. rising to 62 stories, this tower offers its residents an unprecedented level of service, unrivalled amenities and breath-taking views of Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Architecture and amenity spaces designed by Zaha Hadid
- Landscape architecture by Enzo Enea
- Museum-quality interior and exterior illumination
- Amenity space scenting crafted by 12.29 olfactory consultants
- Functionally integrated security and technology program
- Private rooftop helipad sunrise and sunset pools located on the 8th floor two levels of additional amenities on 60th and 61st floor with indoor aquatic centre and private event space.
- Indoor recreation deck & sun deck on the 60th floor
- Sky lounge scenic glass elevator
- Secure on-site parking full-service spa & fitness centre concierge
- On-site security personnel
- Valet parking
- Double height aquatic centre with indoor pool
- The sky lounge provides a dramatic venue for private events for residents
- Private rooftop helipad (pending faa and other necessary approvals) the helipad will make nearby islands, private and commercial airports, and private yachts easily accessible
- Multiple recreation areas for swimming, sunning, socializing, and fitness
- 24/7 specialized security and valet personnel, other on-site staff including concierge, professional management, and other specialized personnel
- Custom scenting by 12.29 in all interior amenity spaces including the lobby, wellness & spa level, aquatic centre, and sky lounge (can be available in residences upon request)
- Bank-quality vault with individual safe deposit box for every residence, offering residents the convenience and security of storing their valuables onsite
- Private residences are accessed from the lobby via secure, high-speed elevators that feature destination-entry smart technology.
- East-to-west flow-through floor plans that capture the mesmerizing panorama of Biscayne Bay and Atlantic Ocean views as well as the Miami skyline.
- Oversized terraces
- Custom Italian kitchens with quartz countertops
- Induction cook tops, in wall ovens, steam ovens, microwaves, dishwashers and integrated coffee makers by Gaggenau
- Refrigerators by sub-zero
- Faucets by Dorn Bracht and other quality manufactures
- Custom designed italian made walk-in closets.
- Interior doors throughout the residences are by Lualdi Porte. all doors have been customized with Valli & Valli’s duemila cinque series handles designed by Zaha Hadid.
- European interior illumination products by Kreon Apure and other premium manufacturers customized by german designer Uli Petzold
- state-of-the-art home automation infrastructure by Crestron
- Overlooking Biscayne Bay and museum park, home to the Patricia and Phillip frost museum of science and the Perez art museum Miami
- Adrienne Arsht centre for the performing arts
- American airlines arena
- Port Miami
- Miami world centre -a proposed 28- acre master planned community designed to offer a lively pedestrian experience with distinctive residential, retail, restaurant, entertainment, hospitality and commercial office space districts
- Wynwood art district
- Miami design district
- Brickell financial district
- Brickell city centre
- M² Built
- 430-957 m2